What is Areca Capital’s role
A Fund Manager’s perspective as oversight and the fund selector.
- Due diligence, background check of investment candidates.
- Portfolio construction, ongoing monitoring and tracking.
Stringent Funds Selection process
- Quantitative analysis to identify funds with performance consistency and superior risk- adjusted return with a preference on low volatility.
- Qualitative assessment to look beyond the numbers ie: Investment strategy, fund manager.
Asset Allocation decision-making
- Top-down approach to formulate macro view and an appropriate asset allocation based on prevailing conditions and market cycles.
- Bottom up approach to identify investee funds with different investment style or undervalued yet attractive asset classes.
- Ability to freely and dynamically allocate investment exposure to respond to market conditions.